Teeth that are accidentally lost or need to be removed can be replaced with dentures. However, just because dental prosthetics are intended as a permanent replacement does not mean that they last forever. The lifespan of a pair of dentures is usually about five to 10 years. Good care can help you to extend their…
Dental Restorations in Alpharetta, GAHere at Old Alabama Dental Care, we offer all dental restorations to all our patients in and around the Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Duluth, and North Atlanta, Georgia areas.
What types of dental restorations are available?This manufacturer specializes in bridges, crowns, onlays, inlays, and veneers.
What are the advantages of dental restorations?A number of benefits to using these products include the following:
- Ceramic material gives them a natural appearance.
- Products are tailored to each patient’s mouth, which means they fit exceptionally well.
- The restorations are comfortable to wear.
- The materials are durable.
Which product is right for me?The answer to this question will depend on the type of defect you are trying to remedy. The most common uses of these products include the following:
- Inlays and onlays: Replace traditional metal fillings in the mouth to give teeth a more natural appearance
- Crowns: Restore teeth after a root canal or whenever a tooth is extremely decayed
- Bridges: Replace a series of missing teeth in the mouth
- Veneers: Fill in gaps between teeth or modify teeth that are slightly crooked