Cosmetic Makeover TreatmentOur cosmetic dental specialists take into account the overall appearance of your face including lips, skin, hair color, teeth, and other elements to help develop a smile that will wow.It is important that you have some idea of what you want to change about your smile, and then discuss the possibilities with the dentist. Some areas you may wish to improve include:Tooth Color: A white smile adds to a youthful appearance, while dingy teeth can make you self-conscious and reluctant to smile. We offer several options to yield brighter smiles:
- Take-home teeth whitening kits: Quickly brighten teeth with minimal effort.
- Veneers: Porcelain is bonded to the teeth for an even shaped and bright smile.
- Dental Implants: These are directly implanted into the jaw and are often best for people who are already using bridges or dentures to replace missing teeth.
- SmartMoves™: A see-through way to adjust teeth, perfect for those who are self-conscious about braces and need only moderate adjustments.
- Braces: Brackets and wires straighten teeth over time. We can provide referrals to local orthodontic specialists.
- Partial dentures: This is the simple solution for missing teeth and is not permanent, so adjustments can be made easily.
- Dental implants: A permanent and “natural” solution that closely matches your original teeth.
BenefitsA cosmetic makeover offers many benefits:
- Improved self-confidence
- A variety of options
- Many quick solutions, requiring few appointments
- Long-lasting enhancements when good dental care is practiced